My husband and I are planning our annual couples vacation and I have no clue where to go. We will be going for 5 days anytime after July 21. but before August- which I hear is storm season.
We would like all inclusive, but that is not a deal breaker
We are very interested in SNUBA (not scuba) diving, or a great snorkeling experience (preference is SNUBA)
We want a beautiful beach
A decent night life
Water sports and nature/ sport excursions are important
We are not looking to break the bank, we want a really nice time but not more than 3 grand before we start cutting costs
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 강원랜드카지노 ▣ 홈피: 【_qyd55.com_】▼
- 2 오날인 바카라사이트 ● 연결 : 【_qyd55.com_】♥
- 3 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 4 Over rated Ritz Carlton
- 5 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 6 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 7 Hilton Aruba
- 8 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 9 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 10 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 11 Which Island to visit
- 12 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 13 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 14 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 15 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 16 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 17 Taking Items to Cuba
- 18 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 19 Bermuda Restaurants
- 20 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 21 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 22 Christmas vacation
- 23 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 24 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 25 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
Where to go!!! Puerto Rico, Dominican Rep., Bahamas, Brit. V. islands?