Reload this Page >

WHERE TO GO IN SEPTEMBER

Search

WHERE TO GO IN SEPTEMBER

Search this Thread

Old Apr 19th, 2002, 04:57 AM
AMANDA

WHERE TO GO IN SEPTEMBER

I am going on my honeymoon in September this year. Where would be a good place to go (besides Aruba) where there will be good weather and little chance of hurricanes. I am looking for somewhere affordable and all inclusive, but somewhere we can find solitude and privacy.<BR>Also, does anyone know where I can get any good deals on flights from Pittsburgh, PA. I don't want to go somewhere that we have to change plans 4 times.<BR>Thanks.

Old Apr 19th, 2002, 05:30 AM
Statia

Can't make any definite suggestions, but if you want to steer clear of the storms, I would suggest you NOT go to the following in that particular month: St. Maarten/St. Martin, Saba, Statia St. Barth's or St. Kitts/Nevis area.<BR><BR>Visit them any other time of year, though, as they are all nice and have something unique to offer. I just know for a fact that when these areas DO get hit with a hurricane, it's usually in September and I'd hate to see your honeymoon disrupted.<BR><BR>Stick to the islands south of this area and you should be out of the hurricane belt.<BR><BR>Good luck.

Old Apr 19th, 2002, 05:54 AM
Linda

Bonaire and Curacao are also beyond the hurricane zone. There's a Breezes in Curacao that is all-inclusive.

Old Apr 19th, 2002, 12:43 PM
Island Pro

I have heard Pakistan is nice in September. The day tours over to Afganistan are supposed to be awesome....4WD vehicles recommended. On your way home, a nice stop in Iraq to cap off the perfect vacation.

Old Apr 19th, 2002, 01:07 PM
alex

My husband and I really enjoyed Curacao. We stayed at the Marriott and while we did not go all-inclusive, they do offer that option. The food there is very good and on the AI plan, I think you can eat at any of their restaurants. The service was excellent.