Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Caribbean Islands
Reload this Page > Where to go for a four night girls trip with good snorkeling?

Where to go for a four night girls trip with good snorkeling?

Nov 10th, 2005, 07:53 AM
Original Poster

Where to go for a four night girls trip with good snorkeling?

We are planning a girls trip for March for somewhere in the Caribbean. We are looking for island and resort recommendations. We would like to go somewhere with great snorkeling, preferably right from the beach and have it not be too far away from Washington DC since we are going for only four nights. We donít want to go to Mexico or the Virgin Islands because we just went there this year. All inclusive would be nice, but not necessary. If itís all inclusive, we donít want to spend more than $175 per night per person. If itís not all inclusive Iíd like to keep the hotel less than $300 per night per room. There will probably be three of us so we would need only one room. Thanks for your advice!
Nov 10th, 2005, 09:30 AM

I would suggest you consider Grand Cayman. If you stayed at The Reef in a one bedroom suite(will fit 3, snorkling there too), with the tax it would be $119 each per night. Since it is a condo you could save some $$ on snacks, beverages etc. I don't know about flights, but I imagine that from where you are, there would have to be non stop flights. Good luck, have fun planning!
Carol

Search this Thread