Reload this Page >

Where oh where can our wedding be????

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26th, 2002, 11:54 AM
BL

Folks,<BR><BR>This is going to be our second wedding for both of us. We were thinking all-inclusive in the Caribbean, but I really think it's too commercial for a private wedding on the beach etc. We are struggling on the private beach wedding not being so private at an all-inclusive.<BR>Your thoughts?<BR>

Old Jun 26th, 2002, 05:41 PM
jennifer

have you considered Barbados?

Old Jun 27th, 2002, 04:05 AM
Sonia

Try a small property like Abaco Beach Resort and Harbour, Abaco Bahamas on a beautiful white sand beach, swim-up bar, watersports etc. Wedding package is available. I don't know what month you are considering so that too can be a factor in the island you choose.

Old Jun 27th, 2002, 04:32 AM
tivertonhouse

A DIFFERENT TACK for a 2nd wedding...Rent a villa or villas in Treasure Beach on the South Coast of Jamaica, away from resortland, for a choice of five VERY private beaches and innumerable coves. JAKE's largest villa,Unforgettable, Buccanneer, Villa Ja-Ja, Sparkling Waters -- there's a great style choice, all UNcommercialized. See the Treasure Beach community Web site at treasurebeach.net When she's back on island from France this July, Rebecca Wiersma of Treasure Tours ([email protected]) would be your key contact person for arranging all details. GOLDENEYE on the North Coast at Orcabessa would also provide all your wants at a high luxury standard<BR>generally unequalled anywhere else on island. See islandoutpost.com

Old Jul 12th, 2002, 09:10 AM
Brad

Hi Bill,<BR>I was recently at The Cove resort on Eleuthera and saw from my kayak as i was paddeling a couple getting married. They have a perfect place in one of their coves for a nice private wedding. I think they may have wedding/honeymoon packages. Eleuthera is a quiet, lush beautiful island with very friendly people. If you decide to go there make sure you rent a jeep and explore some of the beautiful secluded beaches.