Notices

Where do I stay with kids?

Sep 28th, 1998, 10:51 AM
Judy

Where do I stay with kids?

I am trying to decide where to go in Cuba. Would prefer an all inclusive as kids(ages 12&14)are always thirsty, hungry, etc. and seem to cost you a small fortune on snacks. Most of the hotels only seem to have two twin beds in Varadaro, so I am looking at Sol Club Cayo Coco. Looks nice but I want FANTASTIC. Beautiful pool and beach with lots of shade areas is important to me. Would also like to be able to snorkel from shore. Any suggestions would be greatly apreciated.

Oct 5th, 1998, 02:22 PM
Richard

Hi. If price is no object than don't bother reading this! If it is a concern (like it is for us) then look at Sol Club Coral. This resort lets kids stay for free and is an all inclusive. It shares a beach with Sol Club Las Sirenas and was just recently taken over by the Melia group. It used to be Gaviota Coral but they had to "bring it up" to the Melia standard. It is now 4 star. My wife, daughter and I are going there for 2 weeks in Feb. (incl business class air from Canada) for just over 5000 (Cdn). Pretty good deal. Its not the best but its not the worst either.

Search this Thread