I'm a bit of a planner, so I'm already thinking about what I should book before arrival for our April trip. I've booked a photo session with Brilliant by Tropical Imaging, horse riding with Provo Ponies, and I'm in the process of booking a 1/2 day snorkel & conch cruise with Caicos Dream Tours.
We are staying at the Regent Palms, by the way, with 2 children, ages 7 & 9.
Anything else I need to book before I get there?
Other things on my potential list of things to do:
Snorkeling off Coral Beach
Trips to other beaches - Chalk Sound, Sapodilla Bay
maybe day pass for Beaches but I really don't think we'll do this.
Honestly, we might just be happy doing the horses, boat ride and spending the rest of the time lazily on the beach!
Any must see's I am missing? And if so should they be booked before arrival?
Also, in terms of restaurants, we plan to get a babysitter for one night, and Anacoana keeps coming up as a place worth going to. How far in advance would you recommend booking there?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 HP printer $ I8OO*68I*72O8 in$tallation renewal CONTACT [email protected] Tec*h ak47baba
- 2 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 3 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 4 Christmas vacation
- 5 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 6 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 7 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 8 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 9 NYE in Punta Cana
- 10 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 11 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 12 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 13 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 14 Abaco day trips
- 15 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 16 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 17 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 18 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 19 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 20 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 21 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 22 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 23 sailing the Abacos
- 24 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 25 Private secluded Carribean Cottage