My wife and I are travelling for 3 weeks to the US around Xmas and were hoping to spend a week in the Carribean.
Ideally fly into LA then maybe do Vegas and San Fran.
I guess for the Carribean we were after some recommendations, ideally a nice hotel that has an amazing white sand clear water beach. Wouldn't mind a place that has decent night life too, with safety in mind. We don't mind splashing out a little bit.
Also appreciate any advice in terms of logistics for the U.S. eapecially as we plan on doing lots of shopping. Is LA best for shopping over San Fran/Vegas? We were thinking maybe leave LA to the end of our trip after the Carribean as not keen on lugging suitcases around.
Appreciate any help.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 CHARTER Password Reset Contact l8OO:68i:72O8 CHARTER Tec*h Supp0rt care
- 2 AOL Password Resets Contact Now 1~888~279:0246 AOL Tec*h care.
- 3 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 4 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 5 Christmas vacation
- 6 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 7 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 8 NYE in Punta Cana
- 9 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 10 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 11 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 12 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 13 Abaco day trips
- 14 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 15 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 16 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 17 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 18 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 19 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 20 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 21 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 22 sailing the Abacos
- 23 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 24 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 25 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia