Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Caribbean Islands
Reload this Page >

We need a place for PHOTOS on this sight! Do you agree?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 31st, 2001, 07:38 PM
Kim

Do you agree photos of peoples trips would help us with our travels.

Old Aug 1st, 2001, 06:30 AM
Joe

I think a photo section on this sight would be great. I am a little leary about brochure pictures myself, real pictures from other peoples trips would tell the real truth. Im for a photo section!

Old Aug 1st, 2001, 07:01 AM
Mariarosa

I would also love to see photos. There are various websites where you can currently post your photos, though. Check out www.virtualtourist.com.

Old Aug 1st, 2001, 07:47 AM
Karen

I think it would be great. Photos of resorts taken from an aerial view aren't a true representation.

Old Aug 3rd, 2001, 01:39 PM
bobcat

Posting photos would be fun, and help some travelers get a better idea of what a location looks like before going. <BR>We started a website to post photos of our travels - mainly dive trips. I am reluctant to give the site because it may appear commercial to some, and it is not. My son got a little carried away with some of the photo captions but it is all in good taste. We still have hundreds more photos that we could post if anyone cared, but might be a major bore for some. At any rate, for those who are interested, go to: <BR>www.geocities.com/divelite <BR>click on "photographs" and then "island pictures" <BR>The site needs more work - maybe will do this fall. <BR>Good traveling, Bob