Reload this Page >

water color in st. martin?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 6th, 2001, 03:44 PM
Jeremy

I know I shouldent let this bother me, but someone said the water is "Mirky blue and green, the worst in the caribbean" <BR>For some reason I doubt that right in the middle of the caribbean the water just gets unclear near st. martin. If youve been to st. martin and other islands, just reassure me that the water is clear and pristine!

Old Sep 6th, 2001, 05:48 PM
Gail

Unless things have changed drastically since my last visit, St. Martin had beautiful blue water. Perhaps the person who said it was murky was there right after a big storm or something.

Old Sep 6th, 2001, 05:51 PM
Anon

That someone is wrong. The water in St. Martin is clear and a beautiful blue color.

Old Sep 6th, 2001, 08:29 PM
x

<BR>"Someone" must be referring to the water in their toilet after a rough night in the bar. <BR> <BR>The water in St. Martin is very blue. You have no worries.

Old Sep 7th, 2001, 03:43 AM
Name

<BR>In another post you want to be comforted, now you want to reassured .... just relax, go, enjoy. No place and I mean no place is going to be perfect and a lot depends on your ability to make the most of a situation. Please try to relax. <BR> <BR>The water varies on any island, given weather conditions. It's not perfect anywhere all the time but hopefully you'll be lucky & have a week or two of clear skies.

Old Sep 7th, 2001, 05:18 AM
Bubba

Author: Name ([email protected]) <BR>Date: 9/07/2001, 7:43 am ET <BR> <BR>Message: <BR>In another post you want to be comforted, now you want to reassured .... just relax, go, enjoy. <BR> <BR>LOL How correct. You should read all of his questions on the other boards as well. <BR> <BR>One of two things will happen. He won't enjoy the trip because everything is too scripted, or it will be everybody else's vacation he will enjoy and not his own.

Old Sep 7th, 2001, 10:51 AM
Jeremy

AHHHHHHH too embarased to write your real name? Bubba gump? That got old about 5 years ago. I have never been to a beach ANYWHERE and not liked my vacation. I simply asked about the water color for people who have been there, and my ? was ansered so your somments were un needed. Comments on other boards are fine. This is the only board were losers try to scare people off of an island. Your a moron.

Old Sep 7th, 2001, 10:55 AM
Jeremy

excuse the typos

Old Sep 7th, 2001, 11:00 AM
Jeremy

Why click on my message with my name and reply if you think im doing something wrong! MORON! <BR>Theres nothing wrong with reassuring you picked the right place. I see from other posts youve been there, no reason to bash me and start a fight.

Old Sep 7th, 2001, 11:01 AM
Registration Now

If Fodors had some form of registration the misinformation, out-and-out lies and wisecracks would stop. <BR> <BR>By the way, the water is blue.

Old Sep 7th, 2001, 11:13 AM
xxx

Jeremy..just one word my friend...SPELLCHECK!

Old Sep 7th, 2001, 12:10 PM
Jeremy

That would be spell check. Two different words. right? THey dont have spell check and I type fast.

Old Sep 8th, 2001, 12:05 AM
Anonymous

Jeremy, your real name wouldn't happen to be -- ahem! -- NOACH?!?

Old Sep 8th, 2001, 08:08 AM
Jeremy

Keep staring fights losers! giving me a laugh!

Old Sep 8th, 2001, 09:32 AM
Papaya Pie

<BR>re: Jeremy being NOACH <BR> <BR>I was just wondering about that myself. Another person with obvious little Caribbean experience but a whole lot to say & a need to stir things up on numerous posts. A dreamer. A sad, lonely, angry dreamer who needs to feel important & is concerned we may think less of him because of his lousy spelling. He types fast to get his thoughts on the screen so the next person can read his pearls of wisdom. Who know doubt will keep up his wise @ss remark with no redeeming value. He'd beat the system by registering under a million names & using differet computers. Probably the only thing that will help is when he gets a life (or) gets his prozac refilled. Or maybe gets laid. LOL! <BR> <BR>Noach was sadder, tho. Really more introspective. Jeremy is mean spirited & I bet very young. <BR> <BR>Cheers! <BR>~PP

Old Sep 8th, 2001, 12:20 PM
Jeremy

I have no life, but you have time to write a whole paragraph about what you think about someone you never met. enough said. Fuck off!

Old Sep 8th, 2001, 12:22 PM
Jeremy

Thre truth is, I asked about the water color in st. martin and I was bashed. Simple as that. This is a caribbean message board, and I want the best vacation for my family, and all I didn was ask a simple question. Pretty sad this board is!

Old Sep 8th, 2001, 03:02 PM
Papaya Pie

<BR>No, TRUTH IS a tour of this page will reveal he's doing much more than merely seeking advice. <BR> <BR>What a silly, foul mouthed twit. One paragraph is a mere drop in the bucket compared to wad of mean spirited hooey this moron's dropped on the board. Shoot, he (or maybe she?) even posts repeatedly after himself to get that rush. Guy needs the high of seeing his "name" in lights, LOL! Stand back, folks, he's gonna blow !!!!! <BR> <BR>Cheers! <BR>~PP <BR> <BR>

Old Sep 8th, 2001, 06:05 PM
Jeremy

I want one example of me doing anything wrong. I dont see any!

Old Sep 8th, 2001, 06:15 PM
Name

<BR>You've done a good job of establishing that you're a pretty sick puppy. <BR> <BR>

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -