WANTED!! Privacy with my husband, Please help!

May 20th, 2001, 09:34 AM
Alissa

WANTED!! Privacy with my husband, Please help!

I want to go away with my husband for 5 or 6 nights. I want an oceanfront property, preferable a small villa, or cottage. I don't care if it is privately owned or a small resort but I want privacy. If we choose to be intimate on our terrace or an alcove I want that. Please help me find a good place to go. You ladies and the "special guys" know what I mean!! I don't care about fancy restaurants just a clean place with privacy. Thanks!!!

May 20th, 2001, 01:26 PM
Doug

Hi Alissa, I have the perfect locale for your island getaway. Cartwrights Ocean Front Cottages in Tarpum Bay, Eleuthera Bahamas. Private, quiet and the water is less than 50fft from your door. I can show you great pictures of the cottage, just send an email to [email protected]. Talk with you soon,,Doug

May 20th, 2001, 04:54 PM
Paul

Or else Pink Sands on Harbour Isle in the Bahamas. Stay in cottage "Glass Widows". It was fabulous for our 10th.
www.islandoutpost.com.

May 26th, 2001, 11:15 AM
vicki

Petit St. Vincent in the Grenadines, either up on the cliff or on the small point are the most private. There's only 22 cottages on the island, no phones, tv or radio. You hoist a red flag to show do not disturb and put a note in the box and hoist the yellow flag for room service. The restaurant is very good, there's tennis, sailing etc if wanted or you can just hide out. The sky at night from your own private patio is unbelievable. It's not easy to get to but well worth the money and time. You have to fly to Barbados, then to Union Island and then the boat from Petit St. Vincent meets you for the 30 minute ride to their island. Look into it.

2nd choice and easier to get to is rent a private villa in Jamaica, the staff does all the cooking and cleaning and respects your privacy and choice of clothes or not.

May 27th, 2001, 06:21 AM
tivertonhouse

Visit www.jamaicaescapes.com for a wide spectrum of villas,estates,cottages,b&bs off the beaten track where you might find just the perfect place for two -- where you can do anything you want to do.

May 29th, 2001, 05:36 AM
Laura

I second the motion for Petit St. Vincent. Very secluded and romantic.