Three of my friends and I are planning a trip for the end of May. We are all in our early 20s, and are interested in primarily in night life, beautiful beaches and meeting locals and experiencing Cuban culture.
We need some help choosing a destination - I was considering an all inclusive resort style vacation, but I'm sure it wouldn't be any different than visiting a resort in the States.
A place where we might meet other people our age would be nice too - we like to party.
If any travelers are out there who know of some Cuban "gem" destinations, or have any advice at all (air fare, accomodation, etc.) your help would be greatly appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 메이저사이트 목록 ▶● 연결 : mat13.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 3 Havana restaurants
- 4 Currency Americans Should Bring to Cuba
- 5 Family Vac in March
- 6 A Week In Cuba
- 7 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 8 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 9 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 10 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 11 Christmas vacation
- 12 NYE in Punta Cana
- 13 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 14 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 15 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 16 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 17 Abaco day trips
- 18 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 19 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 20 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 21 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 22 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 23 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 24 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 25 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
Want to experience real Cuban culture, need help choosing destination!!