Notices

Virgin Gorda OR St. Vincent

Aug 24th, 1998, 11:08 AM
joanne

Virgin Gorda OR St. Vincent

Which of these is a better place to go for a 10th anniversary. Why would it be better to go to one than another. We will be going in Nov or Dec. Where should we stay and all that sort of thing. PLEASE HELP!

Aug 25th, 1998, 04:05 PM
Melody

Hi!
I can't speak about St.Vincent because I've never been, but Virgin Gorda is BEAUTIFUL!! The "Baths" are incredible and the other British Virgin Islands are close enough for you to do day-trips to. I would recommend Jost-Van Dyke and Tortola. On Virgin Gorda, the Guavaberry Spring Bay Vacation cottages are beautiful and the Leverick Bay Resort was lovely as well. Also there's the Mango Bay Resort. Good luck deciding!! Melody

Aug 25th, 1998, 06:36 PM
Louis

If you are considering going as far as St. Vincent then by all means go to Petit St. Vincent for an anniversary that you will remember the rest of your life. As an alternative, if you are on the west coast. Go to Fiji to such places as Matangi Island, Turtle Island, and so on. These will really blow your mind.

Aug 27th, 1998, 04:40 AM
Bob M

I agree that Petit St. Vincent is great. It is very secluded and beautiful. They will spoil you. If you want something a little more mainstream there are many other resorts is the country. Che3ck out the Plantation House in Bequia.

Contact me if you want help.

Bob

Search this Thread