Reload this Page >

Buffet Dining at the Atlantis

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1st, 2002, 01:20 PM
Laurie

Does anyone know what the dinner buffets cost at Seagrapes, Marketplace and Water's Edge at Atlantis? If you take the modified meal plan, is everything included, other than the tip and alcoholic beverages?

Old Aug 5th, 2002, 08:31 AM
becky

We spent a week at Atlantis in March. We loved it but DO NOT do the meal plan. It has no advantage over pay as you go and is very limited unless you do the Gourmet plan. We had friends there who also said they wouldn't do the plan again. Food is amazingly expensive but really good. Marketplace is pricey but we loved it.

Old Aug 7th, 2002, 01:01 PM
Greg

We were there last summer and the buffet at Marketplace was $40. per person. The others were about the same price.

Old Aug 7th, 2002, 04:47 PM
traveler

The only buffet we went to was dinner at Seagrapes. We went on the night that they have a circus theme (clowns, face painting, balloons)...I think it was Thursday night. Our boys, ages 6 and 10, loved it! They have an adult buffet and a children's buffet (pasta, chicken nuggets, fries)....I remember it being somewhere around $35 for adults and 1/2 price for children. The adult buffet was good....wide variety of salads and entrees. The desserts were outstanding....apple pie, cheesecake, pastries, ice cream, fruit tarts...I could go on and on...Yum! <BR><BR>We did not take a meal plan and saved alot of money. We brought alot of snack items and non-perishable breakfast and lunch items with us. Atlantis provided us with a refridgerator in our room (call housekeeping and request one when you check into your room) and so our only real expense was dinner and a breakfast or lunch out of the room here and there. The best restaurant we found at Atlantis was Murray's Deli....delicious food, big portions, and moderate prices. Try their hot turkey sandwich platter!

Old Aug 7th, 2002, 05:47 PM
May

Sorry but I have to disagree on the food quality.<BR>If the prices were one-fifth what they are, I'd say fine. It's not bad.<BR>For what you pay, this is trly mediocre food.<BR>And the two meals we ate at Murray's Deli were so greasy and disgusting we ate about a third of our food and left.<BR>(Why did we go back again? How do you ruin a sandwich?).