Looking for some help planning my husband and I's first vacation as a married couple in Puerto Rico!
We will be heading to San Juan May 6th- 15th. Anyone have hotel recommendations that are moderately priced and in a good location to the beach and elsewhere? Also, we would like to do a mix of things -- i.e. pool/beach and exploring (i.e. hiking, etc.)....does anyone have any recommendations on things that we should definitely consider visiting? Also, do you need to rent a car or is it pretty easy to get around?
Thanks for all the help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 무료다빈치 ◐ 도메인 : 【_v vz338.com_】▼
- 2 무료황금성 ⊙접속 : 【_v vz338.com_】♧
- 3 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 4 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 5 Christmas vacation
- 6 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 7 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 8 NYE in Punta Cana
- 9 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 10 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 11 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 12 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 13 Abaco day trips
- 14 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 15 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 16 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 17 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 18 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 19 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 20 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 21 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 22 sailing the Abacos
- 23 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 24 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 25 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia