I'm heading down to St. Croix pretty soon and while I realize I do not need a passport (I am a US citizen), I have seen varying information about what I do need to enter/exit the USVI. Can I enter simply with a valid US driver's license? And if so, can I return back to the U.S. with the same? I'm especially interested to hear from people who may have traveled this way recently. Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 AOL @ Password Reset Contact 1:888:482:3831 AOL Tec*h Supp0rt Care 24/7
- 2 Hp printer Installation Contact 1800~681 7208 Hp Tec*h ak47/sbaba
- 3 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 4 Hilton Aruba
- 5 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 6 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 7 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 8 Which Island to visit
- 9 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 10 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 11 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 12 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 13 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 14 Taking Items to Cuba
- 15 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 16 Bermuda Restaurants
- 17 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 18 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 19 Christmas vacation
- 20 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 21 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 22 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 23 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 24 NYE in Punta Cana
- 25 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?