We are looking for a short 3 or 4 night getaway late May.
We are a couple in our early 30’s. Not into partying…we do enjoy good food & drinks. Main purpose of our trip is to relax but we’d also like to rent a car and do some sight-seeing (historical sites, beautiful scenery) or take an excursion.
Right now we are looking at Turks & Caicos but from what I’ve read the actual island isn’t very pretty (besides the beach) and there won’t be much to do in terms of history (ok for such a short trip). We just want to relax in a beautiful place for a few days.
Based on our interests and needs would T&C be a good fit or would you recommend somewhere else? Bermuda is great but I have been there numerous times and want to try something new. I also really liked Barbados but it’s kind of far for a short trip.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 AOL Contact ☎ 1~800~570:1233 Password Reset ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL ☎Setup??
- 2 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 3 Over rated Ritz Carlton
- 4 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 5 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 6 Hilton Aruba
- 7 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 8 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 9 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 10 Which Island to visit
- 11 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 12 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 13 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 14 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 15 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 16 Taking Items to Cuba
- 17 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 18 Bermuda Restaurants
- 19 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 20 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 21 Christmas vacation
- 22 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 23 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 24 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 25 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?