I'm hoping you kind people can help me make a decision on which island/location in turks and caicos.
I am going with a family group - 5 adults plus an 8 month old baby for a 2 week trip to TCI at the end of April.
We have already arranged accommodation in a villa on Grace Bay for the first week of our trip but are having great diffficulty deciding what to do for the second week!
We are torn between staying on Provo for the second week or going to another island for the second week. Factors we've considered are
1) might get bored on Provo for 2 weeks - change of scene on another island might be good. Or maybe would we be better moving to a different location on Provo.
2)Other islands could be very remote with baby and lack of facilites? Maybe better to do a day trip?
3)Other islands could be too quiet for us! Though maybe Grand Turk might be woth a week?
We're planning on taking it relatively easy - lots of trips to beach, chilling out, few trips but don't need to be kept occupied all day. Baby is still relatively young so its not like we need any special facilities/kids clubs etc for her. Just worried 2 weeks in same place might be a bit much!
We are leaving in 2 weeks so need to make a decision but would be great to hear opinions/recommendations from someone who's been there? We're first time visitors and paralysed with indecision!
Also any tips on baby friendly outings would be much appreciated. And if anyone knows what availability of baby food/diapers is like and if they are very expensive we'd really appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 RICOH PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 installations CONTACTRICOH Techh care
- 2 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 3 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 4 Christmas vacation
- 5 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 6 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 7 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 8 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 9 NYE in Punta Cana
- 10 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 11 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 12 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 13 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 14 Abaco day trips
- 15 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 16 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 17 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 18 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 19 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 20 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 21 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 22 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 23 sailing the Abacos
- 24 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 25 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
Turks and Caicos with a 8 month old - which island for 2nd week of trip