I am looking at a quick celebratory getaway for 4 days, 3 nights to a beach destination near the East Coast with my spouse. Turks and Caicos Islands caught my eye on this forum due to its rave reviews by all who have been there. The turquoise blue waters do appear amazing!
I have some questions:
(a) Is it suitable as a quick getaway (Thursday to Sunday)? That's the most we will be able to take in terms of time off. It's closer to the US East Coast, so I was thinking of this over Aruba or other Caribbean destinations.
(b) We are able to make the trip only in the second week of August. Is it a bad idea to travel to the islands during this time due to hurricane season? I read about travel insurance on another posting. Is it worth it for August?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Password Reset CONTACT Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL
- 2 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 3 Hilton Aruba
- 4 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 5 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 6 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 7 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 8 Which Island to visit
- 9 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 10 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 11 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 12 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 13 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 14 Taking Items to Cuba
- 15 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 16 Bermuda Restaurants
- 17 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 18 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 19 Christmas vacation
- 20 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 21 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 22 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 23 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 24 NYE in Punta Cana
- 25 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?