Couple in their mid 20's from the Northeast taking a 5 day vacation the beginning of May. Both have never been the a Caribbean Island. Budget is around $3000 (which includes resort, food, transportation, airfare would be will to increase for a really nice resort if its worth it). We have narrowed it down to two islands, Turks and Caicos or Puerto Rico. All other islands wont work because either there isn't a direct flight, too long of a flight (over 4 hrs), area isn't that warm (Bahamas and Bermuda).
Must be resort hotel (doesn't have to be AI and no condo type hotels)
Want to relax by the pool and/or on the beach
Be able to do some activities (either water or going to eat and explore the area)
Where of these two islands would you say be best? and where on each island should we stay? Please also list any resort recommendation.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 바카라사이트 카지노 ⊙접속주소 : 【_qyd55.com_】♥
- 2 베스크카지노 우리카지노 ⊙접속 : 【_qyd55.com_】♧
- 3 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 4 Over rated Ritz Carlton
- 5 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 6 Hilton Aruba
- 7 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 8 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 9 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 10 Which Island to visit
- 11 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 12 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 13 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 14 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 15 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 16 Taking Items to Cuba
- 17 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 18 Bermuda Restaurants
- 19 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 20 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 21 Christmas vacation
- 22 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 23 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 24 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 25 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not