Turks & Caicos - Club Med - Diving

Old Jan 11th, 2000, 06:21 PM
Deb

Turks & Caicos - Club Med - Diving

We just booked a vacation to Club Med in T&C. Has anyone been there recently? How was the diving? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Old Jan 13th, 2000, 02:22 PM
Bubbles

I went to Club Med Turquoise in '92, and I've heard they've made some changes in their program (more family-oriented now?). But in '92 almost everyone was there for the diving and they raved about the big wall nearby. I didn't dive but I did watersports every day -- sailing, windsurfing, snorkeling, water skiing, even parasailing -- and had the time of my life. Hope you enjoy it as much.

Old Jan 30th, 2000, 10:05 AM
Beth

Deb,
We haven't been there yet but our friends have about 3x. They rave about it all the time and I'll get them tell you about it.
Stay tuned.
Beth

Old Feb 11th, 2000, 06:23 AM
julie

Turks club med is great, I have been 2x
1996march and june 1998.Snorkling is great, the excursion to iguana island is worth the $$, if you want more details email me. I am planing to go again this
march or april.

Old Feb 13th, 2000, 03:25 PM
sissa

Make sure you take bug spray to Iguana Island - it's fun but millions of mosquitos. I would recommend one of the shelling excursions that includes iguana island. Also the sunset cruise, and the glow - worm tour if the timings right! Watch for Jo Jo and enjoy

Old Apr 18th, 2000, 05:04 PM
cheri

I went to Turks twice. The diving is out of this world. Lot of fun & met a lot of great people from NYC. Go if your single!

Have fun.

Old May 17th, 2000, 11:16 AM
Susan

Hi, Deb

My husband and I are going to Turquoise Club Med 6/15-29. We haven't been there before but got a lot of info about it from www.blackpearls.net/index.html. This site is a review of a lot of Club Meds written by divers who have been guests themselves there. It will answer a lot of questions for you. If you have already been there yourselves (your message didn't say when you were going) would you let me know how you liked it? We will be spending our 22nd wedding anniversary there in June. We've been to 3 other Club Meds and have always had a wonderful time. Have fun!