Turks&Caicos-Beaches-Provo-Any Comments??

Mar 13th, 1998, 05:09 PM
Babs S.

Turks&Caicos-Beaches-Provo-Any Comments??

Any tips when visiting Beaches Resort-Provo-Turks & Caicos? Must-see's & must-do's on island and/or resort? THANKS! You can E-Mail to: [email protected]

Mar 27th, 1998, 02:20 PM
Louis

Going to Turks and Caicos in April...any advice on what to do and see?

Thanks!

Mar 30th, 1998, 09:01 AM
Cayce

If anyone who posted these messages goes to Beaches Turks & Caicos, please let me know what you thought of it. My family has a vacation booked there in May. Can't seem to find any comments on this board. Thanks!

Apr 8th, 1998, 08:53 AM
lisa

My husband and I just got back from Provo 3/24/98. We stayed at the Comfort Suites which just opened. We were tired of 'all-inclusives'. I can tell you that Beaches looked like a wonderful resort, probably the biggest. The beaches and water are wonderful and the island in general is VERY undeveloped. We rented a jeep and did alot of exploring and found many deserted beaches. I think you will find Beaches to be the best choice for a 'family' vacation, as we found the food on the island to be very expensive. A small pizza with 1 topping cost us 16.50. It was very good but $$. 2 plain bagels cost us 6.50!!!??? Also, if you are interested in snorkeling ask someone from your resort to point you in the direction of 'The WhiteHouse', probably a 5 min walk. It's the Bight Reef and you go right from the beach. Pretty good. Have fun!!

Apr 20th, 1998, 05:04 AM
Bob & Lisa

We just returned from Provo. Didn't stay at Beaches but it looked very nice. The reef at the Bight has underwater markers for snorkeling as does Smith Reef (about a 20/30 minute walk from Beaches). Dora's seafood buffet was very good and reasonable. She will even provide taxi to and from for groups. Tiki Hut wed. nite was best meal deal for us. Drinks were expensive everywhere. Rent a car for a couple of days, it's worth it. My e-mail will change next week to [email protected].