I'm getting married in late May next year, and we'd love to go somewhere in the Caribbean for our honeymoon immediately following the wedding. Problem is, like so many other people know, there's just too many options. Here's a couple things we know we want/don't want, and I'm hoping some of you can help me with the rest.
Roughly ~$10k budget for 7 nights
Nice beaches to relax on
A large room/suite with an ocean view
Availability of excursions for a couple days
All-inclusive is a maybe, but not a must
We don't want:
Lots of mosquitos
Traveling on rough, twisting island roads
A party-like atmosphere
Mexico, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, USVI
We've heard that St. Lucia is amazing, but I think it hits a couple of the don't want boxes. Any thoughts that you have on islands and resort options would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 SBCGLOBAL 1800:681:72O8 Password Reset CONTACT SBCGLOBAL Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 SBCGLOBAL 1800:681:72O8 Password Reset CONTACT SBCGLOBAL Tec*h by 24/7
- 3 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 4 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 5 Christmas vacation
- 6 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 7 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 8 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 9 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 10 NYE in Punta Cana
- 11 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 12 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 13 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 14 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 15 Abaco day trips
- 16 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 17 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 18 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 19 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 20 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 21 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 22 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 23 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 24 sailing the Abacos
- 25 Grace Bay after hurricane