Has anyone had first hand experience with the True Blue Bay resort? My husband and I are looking for a relaxed location to vacation in September (I know its the rainy season...). He'd be happy anywhere there is sun and a pool. I need a bit more activity to break things up every now and then(e.g., kayaks, swimming in the ocean, snorkelling, wandering around). The resort looks great, but I'm a little concerned about the seemingly remote location. Would love to hear from anyone who has been there regarding distances to restaurants and "proper" beaches. As we're not planning on having a car for our entire stay (14 days), what will taxis cost us? Finally, if anyone has recommendations for day trips/tour guides, that would be great too!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 [email protected] ANTIVIRUS Technical Support Phone Number?
- 2 [email protected] ANTIVIRUS Technical Support Phone Number?
- 3 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 4 Over rated Ritz Carlton
- 5 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 6 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 7 Hilton Aruba
- 8 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 9 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 10 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 11 Which Island to visit
- 12 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 13 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 14 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 15 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 16 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 17 Taking Items to Cuba
- 18 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 19 Bermuda Restaurants
- 20 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 21 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 22 Christmas vacation
- 23 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 24 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 25 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice