We will be staying at the Sheraton Nassau next week on Cable Beach and wanted to take a day trip to the Exumas. I could not find any information on the transporation to the Exumas. Can anyone offer tips/suggestion on whether speed boats are available, the cost, travel time, where to go on the Exumas, and whether at all it would be okay to travel with a 2 year old to the Exumas on a day trip?
Oh yeah, and if anyone has information on the food/restaurant selections around Cable Beach that would be appreciated as I have been hearing that the hotel restaurants are very expensive. My wife is a vegetarian.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 YAHOO @ Password Recovery CONTACT 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h 24\7 care
- 2 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 3 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 4 Christmas vacation
- 5 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 6 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 7 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 8 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 9 NYE in Punta Cana
- 10 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 11 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 12 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 13 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 14 Abaco day trips
- 15 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 16 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 17 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 18 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 19 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 20 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 21 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 22 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 23 sailing the Abacos
- 24 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 25 Private secluded Carribean Cottage