We are planning a caribbean trip of 5-6 days to a caribbean island. Just be en Aruba and Saint Martin once. We are looking a spectacular beach for kids (4 yrs and a baby of 1 yr old). I was looking at the Internet and this blog. Too much information. Don't know what island to choose. Budget will be a little tight - doesn't like to expend a fortune for things that you will never use.
This readers that have so much experience traveling to this destiny what will be a good destination with actitivities t do with the kids, what about the time to travel - too risky for tornados? In addition in terms to resolve the food will be good to have a combination to eat inside the hotel or cook basic meals. First I was looking for turk and Caicos then moved to Grand Cayman and now we are reviewing Bahamas...Don't know if it will be a good destination for kids that age. Any other Island? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 2 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 3 Christmas vacation
- 4 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 5 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 6 NYE in Punta Cana
- 7 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 8 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 9 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 10 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 11 Abaco day trips
- 12 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 13 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 14 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 15 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 16 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 17 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 18 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 19 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 20 sailing the Abacos
- 21 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 22 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 23 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 24 1st time to Barbados
- 25 Help selecting an island destination!