I'm planning a cruise in February 2013 that is round trip from St Marteen (SXM). We leave from the northeast USA and, ideally, will first make a stop in Sarasota, FL. Stopping in Sarasota will require an air connection from the Sarasota area to St Marteen. In searching the web I find nothing from Sarasota to St Marteen; all flights are connections from Tampa through Miami over many hours, or even worse.
Looking for any suggestions on improving the air connection between the Sarasota area and St Marteen.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 HP Installation\set-up Conatct 1800:681:7208 Hp Printer Tec*h care
- 2 BROTHER PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 installations CONTACT BROTHER Techh care
- 3 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 4 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 5 Christmas vacation
- 6 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 7 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 8 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 9 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 10 NYE in Punta Cana
- 11 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 12 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 13 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 14 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 15 Abaco day trips
- 16 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 17 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 18 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 19 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 20 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 21 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 22 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 23 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 24 sailing the Abacos
- 25 Grace Bay after hurricane