Notices

Travel tips and comments.

Apr 13th, 2000, 01:41 AM
Mike

Travel tips and comments.

All: I am looking to travel to Cuba in June with my girlfriend. Guys and girls I need all suggestions! I am very interested in staying something like breeze/Sandels or superclubs and am looking for a recomendation. We are looking for hospitable people/watersports/great food/not over priced/CLEAN/booze (all expences paid)
Thanks for the help!!

Apr 18th, 2000, 11:34 AM
Kathy

Hi Mike,

We just went to Cuba in February and stayed at Sol Club Rio de Oro near Guardalavaca. I think it would suit you very well. Although the price is a bit higher than other Cuban hotels it is well worth the extra.

We have travelled to a lot of places in Cuba and this hotel was by far the best.
The people of Cuba are wonderful and treat tourist like kings. The food was marvellous and they have four restaurants in the hotel and a beach grill. The rooms are very nice and the grounds of the hotel are gorgeous. The bar is open 24 hours and they have all international drinks (included). They also have a frig in each room which they will stock for you.

If you need any more info e-mail me.

Kathy

Apr 18th, 2000, 03:33 PM
Leila

There actually is a Superclubs Breezes Resort in Cuba, Veradero, I believe its called. Info is not available on their www.superclubs.com website, but if you call their 800 number, they'll send you info through the mail. Nice location, great price for an all inclusive! Enjoy.

Search this Thread