I'm going to the St Regis on Sunday Dec 11th for 3 nights on award travel. I booked the Howard Johnson just to stay the Saturday night I arrive in PR (around 10 pm).
I'm looking for suggestions on how to get from Isla Verde to the St Regis resort the next day, Sunday. I'm wondering about a cab, vs. making reservations with a car service before hand, or if there is a cheaper alternative, or possilby public transportation. I don't know how much a cab would be.
Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 MCAFEE Support 1:800:681:7208 Installation Activation CONTACT Mcafee Tec*h
- 2 Christmas vacation
- 3 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 4 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 5 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 6 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 7 NYE in Punta Cana
- 8 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 9 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 10 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 11 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 12 Abaco day trips
- 13 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 14 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 15 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 16 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 17 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 18 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 19 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 20 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 21 sailing the Abacos
- 22 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 23 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 24 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 25 1st time to Barbados
transortation to St. Regis Bahia Resort from Howard Johnson, Isla Verde