I am renting a home for my staff in Las Terrenas. There will be 18 of us. We are coming from Minneapolis and the flights are high flying to Santo Domingo. The flights to Punta Cana are half the price. Im trying to find a ferry or boat to transfer us to Las Terrenas. Is there any out there? The drive from Punta Cana would be way to long for us. Im trying to find the easiest and most convenient way to get to Las Terranes. Thank you for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 바카라 카지노 마카오카지노 ◐ 도메인 : 【_qyd55.com_】▼
- 2 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 3 Over rated Ritz Carlton
- 4 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 5 Hilton Aruba
- 6 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 7 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 8 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 9 Which Island to visit
- 10 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 11 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 12 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 13 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 14 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 15 Taking Items to Cuba
- 16 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 17 Bermuda Restaurants
- 18 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 19 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 20 Christmas vacation
- 21 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 22 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 23 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 24 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 25 NYE in Punta Cana