My husband and I will be in Grenada for the day while in port on a cruise. We were wonding if anyone has taken A&E tours - tour #2 best of nature?
I have heard some negative things about some tour operators there such as they stop and let people on the bus to beg for money and take you to people's houses to buy things they made.
I also read that the waterfalls are less than impressive as well as anything else after the hurricane.
I was curious how other people felt. Maybe I should just do a beach day and give my money back to the island that way by eating, drinking, & shopping instead of a tour?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 XFINITY !:855:843:8475- Password Recovery Xfinity CONTACT Tec*h 24by7
- 2 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 3 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 4 Christmas vacation
- 5 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 6 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 7 NYE in Punta Cana
- 8 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 9 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 10 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 11 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 12 Abaco day trips
- 13 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 14 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 15 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 16 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 17 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 18 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 19 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 20 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 21 sailing the Abacos
- 22 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 23 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 24 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 25 1st time to Barbados