Notices

Tobago Accommodations

Oct 7th, 1998, 06:16 AM
Ken

Tobago Accommodations

Looking for Good, Clean, Inexpensive Accommodations in Tobago (on or near the Beach. Any suggestions or recommendations?

Also - anybody had any experience with:

Belleviste Apartments
Blue Waters Inn
Crown Point Beach Hotel
Ocean Point Condo Hotel
Arthures By The Sea

Oct 8th, 1998, 09:08 PM
steve

My wife and I stayed at the Blue Waters Inn Feb. 1997. The accomodations were simple and adequate. The hotel and bungalos are right on the water. The restaurant on the premises is good and Miss Jemma's tree house restaurant is within walking distance.

Oct 8th, 1998, 09:16 PM
steve

My wife and I stayed at the Blue Waters Inn Feb. 1997. The accomodations were simple and adequate. The hotel and bungalos are right on the water. The restaurant on the premises is good and Miss Jemma's tree house restaurant is within walking distance. Since the Inn is on the Northern end of the Island (1.5 hrs. drive from the airport) we would recommend staying at the Kariwak Village near the airport upon arrival and before departure.It's a lovely, well run hotel and the food is great. While you can get around the Island by car, we turned ours in after a day and got a jeep for exploring. We spent two weeks on the Island and thoroughly enjoyed our stay and we wouldn't hesitate to go back.

Search this Thread