My wife and I want to travel to the Bahamas next year in end of March/ beginning of April for 2 weeks. We both work at that time in Miami so it is quite convenient to fly to the Bahamas. It is our first trip there and we are quite uncertain where to go and what to see.
So we are thinking to spend the first and the last night in nassau und between that 5 nights on 2 different islands. We want to go snorkeling, relaxing at the beach and exploring the island by car. So a nice beach close to the resort would be splendid!
Our budget is around 5.000$ for the accommodation for 2 weeks.
We have looked a bit into Exuma (Georgetown), Green turtle cay (abaco) and Governors Harbour (Eleuthera).
Is the best combination 5 days on Eleuthera and 5 days Green turtle cay? So we see both the inner and outer bahamas.
Does anyone has recommendations for nice hotels or resorts?
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Christmas vacation
- 2 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 3 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 4 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 5 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 6 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 7 NYE in Punta Cana
- 8 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 9 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 10 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 11 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 12 Abaco day trips
- 13 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 14 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 15 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 16 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 17 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 18 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 19 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 20 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 21 sailing the Abacos
- 22 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 23 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 24 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 25 1st time to Barbados