Go Back  Fodor's Forum > Destinations > Caribbean Islands
Reload this Page > Thoughts on honeymooning at Four Seasons Nevis?
Notices

Thoughts on honeymooning at Four Seasons Nevis?

Jul 29th, 2003, 03:58 PM
honeymooner14

Thoughts on honeymooning at Four Seasons Nevis?

Hi everyone,
My fiance and I are STILL undecided on which islands to try for our destination wedding and honeymoon, so thank you all for your answers!
I would love to hear your thoughts on the Four Seasons in Nevis and and islands of Nevis itself. Thanks!

Jul 29th, 2003, 04:05 PM

We recently returned from the four seasons nevis, and it is the perfect place for a wedding/honeymoon. in fact, someone was getting married there during our stay. the staff is amazing and so organized, im sure they would cater to your every need. the resort and the island is so beautiful, i cant think of a better place! feel free to email me with more questions. [email protected]
Jul 29th, 2003, 04:19 PM
honeymooner14

Thank you! We want to island hop over 2 weeks, and do 2 or 3 islands. What was the beach like at the Four Seasons? And how was the pool area? Is it within walking distance to other places to eat if you want a meal off the resort?

Aug 11th, 2003, 05:43 PM

the beach was very nice. there were umbrellas and nice beach chairs. the water wasn't as clear blue as I've seen on other islands, but it was nice. however the sand was very hot! beware!
the pool area was my favorite. lots of palm trees and chairs. the service on the beach or by the pool was wonderful. they would bring around spritzers, mint towels and water for you.

as for walking to other places for meals, the only one I knew of was Sunshine's- a little beach hut with fresh seafood and great drinks (try the killer bee) but that is the only one I knew of. You can take a taxi off the resort to eat. however we ate all meals at the resort.

Search this Thread