The Ocean Club Villas

Mar 4th, 2005, 10:59 AM
Original Poster

The Ocean Club Villas

Hi everybody,
Has anybody stayed here recently? Have rented a studio for later in the year. Can't seem to find a whole lot of opinions. Two on Trip advisor. Favourable but would love some more recent info. Unit sizes, old/new, clean etc. etc. Thank you all in advance.

Mar 4th, 2005, 01:42 PM

Are you talking about Turcs & Caicos?
Mar 4th, 2005, 05:30 PM
Original Poster

No actually, I am talking about St. Martin. I have posted another question about the Waterview Apartments which are a part of the Ocean Club Villas and I didn't get any response!! So.........I thought if I used the Villas as the heading I might get some response. I can't seem to find a whole lot of reviews on the place......be they good or bad. There are just two reviews of the Ocean club villas on Trip advisor. Anything you could tell me would be greatly appreciated.
Mar 9th, 2005, 09:39 AM

Majella, The "new" OC villas are amazing. You have several options with room acccomodations that sleep 3+ couples in the spacious 4,500 sq.ft. Negative edge pool, personal chef if wanted. All bathrooms open to the ocean. The great room has vaulted ceilings and your own access to the beach. You can walk 30 yards to the exclusive spa or have them come to you! I'm from the states and worked at the OC for 2 yrs. If you need anymore direction let me know..
Mar 15th, 2005, 04:56 PM
Original Poster

DerekandKristin, thank you so much for the reply. I am booked into the Ocean Club WATERVIEW APARTMENTS.... Unit # 305. I am confused, as I stated above, but from reading the web site on the Ocean Club Villas...... am I correct in assuming that the Ocean Club Villas and the Ocean Club waterview apartments are now one?? I have it booked through RCI and although have had good experiences, I did have one rough one ???? It's an exchange I am going through. I don't actually own with RCI so because I am not one of their customers I am nervous !! I appreciate anything you can tell me and of course all you have said so far. Did you say you work there? I am so looking forward to going to St. Martin.......I have a long time to wait. I am not going until near the end of the year so by then I will have tons of research done. I am afraid that I may be looking at the wrong web site. The address for the place I am going is 146 Lowlands. If this is the same place, I'd appreciate your input............expecially anything you know about unit 305. Thank you in advance.
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:43 AM

I am thinking about going to the same destination as an exchange from RCI. Could you please tell me about your trip.. I assume that you went back in 2005 sometime. I too cant find any reviews on the condos and was wondering about your experience. I greatly appreciate it!!