The Landing resort

Feb 2nd, 2008, 06:40 AM
Original Poster

The Landing resort

Does anyone have any information about The Landing In St. Lucia? Only two phases out of four have been completed, but it looks very nice.
I'm looking for a beach vacation for June and so far have discounted Anguilla ( too expensive) St. John ( too quiet), St. Maartin (no particular reason just didn't feel right)
I thought maybe Barbados- but there are so many love it or hate it reviews, I'm leary that I may be in the "hate it" category.
Any info appreciated.
Feb 6th, 2008, 11:41 AM

We are heading to St. Lucia and staying at the Landings in mid-March, so I'd be happy to let you know when we get back. I checked out tripadvisor.com and found a bunch of reviews - one was unhappy with the construction, but the rest were rave reviews. I've heard the resort is upscale and the service is very attentive. We're looking forward to it! - Heather
Mar 27th, 2008, 10:33 AM

Please see my review under the following post:

"Anyone know status of Landings at St. Lucia?" 5 responses; most recent on 03/24/2008, 10:09 pm
Mar 28th, 2008, 07:30 AM

I have not been there in a few years but I will tell you that I've stayed there 6 times w/my kids for spring break & they LOVE IT!!! It's their absolute favorite place to stay. We've been to different resorts/islands but they always wanted to return there. I love the convenience of the all-inclusive. We loved the food & would only eat out 1-2 times. Great place for toddlers as well as teens. I will say it's not the most beautiful beach we've ever stayed on but the resort is wonderful!

Search this Thread