Notices

The Atlantis

Feb 19th, 2013, 06:38 AM
Original Poster

The Atlantis

I would like to go to the Atlantis In Paradise Islands. What is the most reasonable place to stay? Also, What travel site do you think gives you the best deal, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, etc. I don't know a lot about the Atlantis. Are all the hotels right in the Atlantis? Any info would be helpful.
Thank you,
Feb 19th, 2013, 06:54 AM

http://www.fodors.com/search/results...tis%2C+bahamas

Here's help to start your research.

Atlantis resort has many buildings--Beach Tower, Coral Tower Royal Towers, The Cove, etc. As Caribbean resorts go, it's very expensive for food & lodgings.

Comfort Suites is across the street. It includes free breakfast and full access to Atlantis so that might be a less expensive choice. By across the street I mean a very short walk so quite doable.

As far as the best place to book, you have to check the sites or the resort itself for the immediate promotions.
Feb 19th, 2013, 10:29 AM

Atlantis is currently running a sale, so you may find favorable rates if you are traveling soon. But it's an expensive property. Even if you find a good room rate, everything else about the resort is expensive, so keep that in mind. You can find good rates anywhere right now because it's the resort (as opposed to Expedia or Travelocity) that is offering the deals.

Not all hotels on Paradise Island are part of Atlantis, so be sure you are actually booking the hotel you want. The Cove is the most expensive area (substantially more expensive than any other part). Some of the towers offer more budget-friendly accommodations, but I don't know off-hand which one.

Just be aware that it's an absolutely huge resort, so you may end up far from the things you want to do and even the beach.

Search this Thread