im having so much trouble choosing an island for a thxgiving vacay - PLEASE HELP.
1. Going with 3 couples
2. we want a resort on the beach.
3. ocean should be warm and shallow and turquoise blah blah
4. weather should be warm
5. we prefer slightly remote beaches that are not TOO touristy.....
considering Harbour Island's Coral Sands hotel and Eulethera's Cocodimama but they do'nt have a facility to do tours to the Exuma cays like the bigger Nassau/Paradise Island resorts.
I'd like to be able to do that one day at least as I heard Exuma is gorgeous....
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 https://musclebuildingbuy.com/testo-fuel-xl/
- 2 Christmas vacation
- 3 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 4 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 5 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 6 NYE in Punta Cana
- 7 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 8 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 9 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 10 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 11 Abaco day trips
- 12 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 13 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 14 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 15 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 16 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 17 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 18 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 19 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 20 sailing the Abacos
- 21 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 22 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 23 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 24 1st time to Barbados
- 25 Help selecting an island destination!