Going to Turks and Caicos and staying at the Royal West Indies mid May. We'll be there for a week and I want to know if we should rent a car for the whole time, or just a portion of our trip.
I've searched the forum and noted that most visitors recommend renting a car. We'll want to go to different beaches, but we're not necessarily "off the beaten" path types. That said, I was thinking that 3 days w/a car should be sufficient? Is that good enough?
Secondly, where should we rent a car from. I've read that if you're going to rent a car it should be a Jeep or other sport utility. Do the major national chains deliver to RWI. Tropical Auto does but I would prefer a better known company.
Thanks for the suggestions in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://supplementch3mistry.com/greenlyte-forskolin/
- 2 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 3 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 4 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 5 Christmas vacation
- 6 NYE in Punta Cana
- 7 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 8 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 9 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 10 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 11 Abaco day trips
- 12 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 13 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 14 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 15 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 16 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 17 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 18 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 19 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 20 sailing the Abacos
- 21 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 22 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 23 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 24 1st time to Barbados
- 25 Help selecting an island destination!