A neighbor planted the Turks & Caicos seed this past Easter Sunday, and after finding reasonable airfare for our extended family of 7 travelers for a MSP-PLS round trip in February 2015 ($315 on US Airways), we were excited to pin down some details and book flights the following day. Mistake. Tickets were $450 by that time. We watched and waited. Now four days later, the same tickets have climbed to over $900. Discouraging -- I have never experienced this type of volatility. Maybe a US Airways thing?
Regardless, I plan to wait out the storm and book when prices are reasonable. What is reasonable or average airfare for a February round trip from Minneapolis to Provo?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 SBCGLOBAL 1800:681:7208 Password Reset Contact SBCGLOBAL Tec*h Supp0rt Care
- 2 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 3 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 4 Christmas vacation
- 5 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 6 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 7 NYE in Punta Cana
- 8 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 9 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 10 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 11 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 12 Abaco day trips
- 13 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 14 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 15 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 16 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 17 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 18 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 19 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 20 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 21 sailing the Abacos
- 22 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 23 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 24 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 25 1st time to Barbados