Go Back  Fodor's Forum > Destinations > Caribbean Islands
Reload this Page > Taxi Service-San Juan Airport to Condado
Notices

Taxi Service-San Juan Airport to Condado

Jan 24th, 2013, 01:11 PM
Original Poster

Taxi Service-San Juan Airport to Condado

Hello, fellow Puerto Rican travelers. We'd appreciate any info you might have about the availability of taxis from the airport in San Juan to our hotel in Condado. We're arriving this coming Saturday evening. . .7:35PM. We've sent an e-mail to a Cab Service obtained from another Fodorite post, but have received no response. We just don't want to be stuck at the airport on Saturday evening. We'd be grateful to anyone who is familiar with the Saturday evening taxi situation. Thanks so much!
Feb 12th, 2013, 01:49 PM

You can't plan ahead in Puerto Rico. There will be cabs there, and if you can't locate one just ask the bellhop. Nothing is planned that far ahead, it's tropical living. There are a few cab numbers and cab rates on a site http://labochinchosa.com, I have used it and it works on my android. You're coming to the carribean...everything happens on its own time, and we received 3.7 million tourists last year....I wouldn't worry too much.
Feb 13th, 2013, 04:13 AM

You'll have no difficulty getting a taxi at the airport in San Juan - there are always plenty waiting for fares.

Simply go to the Taxi Dispatcher's stand that's right outside the luggage pick-up area. Tell the dispatcher where you want to go, he/she will hail the cab for you, give you a trip-ticket showing you what the fare to your hotel will be, tell the driver where to take you. The whole process takes only a few moments and you'll be on your way.

Search this Thread