A couple of months ago it occured to me just how much times have changed when it comes to technology and the Internet. No one needs writes a letter or call...everyone either sends a text or makes a post on Facebook. And then I thought..why not use the same Internet album idea to promote our beautiful caribbean!
That was when I started to design Cariboutdoor.com. This website is intended to be a Photo Album of the Caribbean. Not like Facebook or Hi5 where personal photos are uploaded, but an Album where the beauty of our Caribbean islands is on display. Anything that has to do with Caribbean and Outdoor would be on display-from surfing and sailing to hiking and island tours.
The Website is still being developed so only photos from tours in Grenada (since I am Grenadian) can be viewed.
I am in the process of establishing connections in a few other Caribbean islands so other photos would be uploaded in the near future.
I think that the main reason why I decided to put time and effort into this website is because I know that the Caribbean has alot more to offer than sand and sea. I think that foreigners could have a much better understanding and appreciation for our lifestyle if they would get out of the tourist area and into our backyards. If they could drive through the cozy little villages or hike through the mountains or eat BBQ chicken on the road side....just like us! You would definitely have those who might be a bit hesitant but I really think that this Website is just the thing for the younger more adventurous tourists.
So please; take a camera along on every hike, island tour, sailing trip, beach lime and cook-up and upload some photos. As I said, it should not be matter of uploading personal photos but more photos of our islands.
Thanks for your support!! Please check out the website and give some feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 AOL Password Reset ☎ 1~866~201:6261 Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M9*
- 2 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 3 Over rated Ritz Carlton
- 4 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 5 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 6 Hilton Aruba
- 7 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 8 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 9 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 10 Which Island to visit
- 11 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 12 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 13 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 14 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 15 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 16 Taking Items to Cuba
- 17 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 18 Bermuda Restaurants
- 19 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 20 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 21 Christmas vacation
- 22 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 23 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 24 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 25 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
Support new caribbean website ((http://www.cariboutdoor.com/))