Superclubs Grand Lido Sans Souc

Apr 8th, 2003, 06:01 AM
Original Poster

Superclubs Grand Lido Sans Souc

Hi all,

We booked some rooms for a vacation and my sister's wedding with Grand Lido Sans Souce, and now we find out that they have Superclubs has ended their mananagement of the resort. Does anyone know any information about how this will effect services? Should we rebook to a different resort? Any info would be helpful to making our latest decision.

Thanks,

Eric
Apr 8th, 2003, 06:45 AM

I am a travel agent and just received this news. I also had a wedding party going to this porperty. Superclubs is offering accommodations of equal value at their other resorts. Did you book this with an agent or directly?

Apr 8th, 2003, 07:03 AM
Original Poster

We booked with a travel agent. I just don't understand, is the whole property going to change the way they do things, are they going to be all inclusive or not. I wish I had more details to help make this decision. I just cannot see the property changing the whole concept.

Thanks,

Eric
Apr 8th, 2003, 11:24 AM

Need advice too. My friends are going there April 22-30 and the change goes into effect on the 30th. Do you think there will be problems that week???
Apr 9th, 2003, 10:36 AM
Original Poster

Hi,

I have no real concrete info. I spoke to one of the managers at Superclubs and they are just saying that the property has been sold to another owner. The new property will be called San Sousi Spa & Resort. They have no idea if it will still be all inclusive or not. They can only offer to us to change to another superclubs resort on the island. Those being Grand Lido Braco and Grand Lido Negril. The one in Negril is the closest to the San Sousi. All of the change is supposed to take place by the first of May.

Still have no idea what we are going to do.

Eric