suggestions/surprises for bride and groom..HELP

Oct 24th, 2002, 01:57 PM
fiona

suggestions/surprises for bride and groom..HELP

Message: Message: anyone been to the kings beach...a party of us are going out to there for a wedding in february 03.i have been 3times before to barbados but never stayed around st james.just wonderd what the hotel is like as we are all inclusive.....first time i have done this !also anyone have any ideas on a few suprises i can do for the bride and groom...as i am chief bridesmaid and best man all in one go and i would like to do something a bit different for them (nice surprises of course)as they are my best mates and i have never done this before...HELP!!(OK maybe not so nice things as well)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oct 24th, 2002, 08:44 PM
tweedy

How about arranging a private dinner for two on the beach for them, with champagne of course.

Have a great trip.

Oct 25th, 2002, 04:25 AM
romance

Arrange with housekeeping to get into their room and spread flowers all over the bed, put out some candles for them to light later.

Oct 25th, 2002, 05:37 AM
ellen

a massage for each the day before (or morning of) the ceremony. Oh, and throw in one for yourself--you deserve it.) Also, disposable (flash) cameras on the guests tables at dinner--have them turn 'em in to you after the party--the B &G will have great photos from these!

Oct 26th, 2002, 05:53 AM
jel

A not so nice prank: when my brother got married, we (I) secretly painted, in white, on the black soles of his shoes, the words "help me". When he kneeled at the altar, the church got a real surprise. Do people kneel anymore?

P.S. It says alot about you that you were chosen by both bride and groom to be their special witness!