It's time for another family sojourn to the Caribbean and this time's destination is St. Kitts. Traveling with three daughters, ages 12, 10, and 8. My wife and I have been before, so we figured we'd take the kids to Basseterre, Brimstone Hill and on a hike. We are staying at the Marriott (business meeting for spouse), so lodging is not an issue. Any suggestions as to which hike to take (they're pretty good with that stuff), restaurants, beaches, etc. would be greatly appreciated. When we visit Basseterre and Brimstone Hill, should we rent a car for the day or just cab it? We took the girls to Nevis about 18 months ago, so we'll just stay on St. Kitts. I also have the Fodor's book, which may make your responses easier. We'll be there for three full days, with an additional half day on the arrival date and an additional half day on the departure date. As always, thanks for your attention and input!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 AVAST 1800:681:72O8 Password reset CONTACT AVAST Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 3 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 4 Christmas vacation
- 5 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 6 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 7 NYE in Punta Cana
- 8 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 9 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 10 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 11 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 12 Abaco day trips
- 13 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 14 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 15 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 16 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 17 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 18 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 19 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 20 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 21 sailing the Abacos
- 22 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 23 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 24 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 25 1st time to Barbados