My brother, sister-in-law & I are looking to take my dad for a surprise 75th Birthday vacation to the Caribbean at the end of March (it would be 2017). Looking ahead to start saving for this trip. We are looking at spending about $3,000 for 5 days without airfare. We would rather not have to rent a car either.
We have already been to: Cancun, Punta Cana, Jamaica, St. Martin, Aruba, and the Bahamas. We would not be opposed to going back to any of these islands. We were looking at the Cayman Islands, but didn't know if there were other things to do besides snorkeling/scuba.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 바카라 카지노 마카오카지노 ⊙접속 : 【_qyd55.com_】♧
- 2 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 3 Over rated Ritz Carlton
- 4 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 5 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 6 Hilton Aruba
- 7 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 8 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 9 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 10 Which Island to visit
- 11 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 12 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 13 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 14 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 15 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 16 Taking Items to Cuba
- 17 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 18 Bermuda Restaurants
- 19 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 20 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 21 Christmas vacation
- 22 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 23 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 24 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 25 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not