stressed and need help from avid carib goers!!!!

Jul 3rd, 2000, 01:27 PM
wendy

stressed and need help from avid carib goers!!!!

i am so stressed. i have read every message board, and only get more confused. i know i am over-analyzing! I am trying to find the perfect vacation for around $2000 ea all inclusive. would like the setting of anse chastenet with a little pampering luxury. heres what i need and i need you to tell me where to find it!: lush tropical setting on the ocean, hammocks in palm trees, drinks brought to you on the beach, a massage if you want one, water sports, open air shopping or a little sight seeing or day trips to other islands available. quaint charm with a little luxury, beautiful beaches. is this too much to ask???? any ideas????

Jul 3rd, 2000, 03:30 PM
Eileen

We love the Hyatt Dorado Beach in Puerto Rico and yes, they do have hammocks (I haven't seen them many places though). However, you seem like a discriminating traveler so I don't recommend all-inclusive at any resort, my experience has been that the food on these plans is mediocre (heavily buffet, etc.) (Hyatt doesn't have it anyway) If you are going in the winter, you may have to go higher than $2,000+ per person to get what you want, most of the luxury resorts we have stayed at in winter have been around 400+ per night or more. For a good value, I recommend Pierre Marques outside of Acapulco and you can use all the facilities of the sister hotel Acapulco Princess.

Jul 3rd, 2000, 03:42 PM
Erica

I definitely recommend Nisbet Plantation Inn on Nevis for all of those things. They are a luxury resort right on the beach with hammocks strung up between palms. Excellent food and drink. Excursions to nearby islands of St. Kitts, St. Maarten and Montserrat. I have pictures of the resort if you would like to see them, email me and I would be happy to send them to you via email.

Search this Thread