We are getting married in October 2012 and planning our honeymoon for next April/May 2013. We are having trouble deciding on St Lucia vs Costa Rica. St Lucia is beautiful, but we are worried about having to travel far to do activities (we are looking at the Jalousie Plantation) and we definitely want to do things like zip lining, hiking, snorkeling, etc. We are worried St Lucia might be too much relaxing and not enough activity. Costa Rica has activity, but we are wondering if it would be more crowded. We are looking at the Four Seasons in Costa Rica. We are interested in the zip lining, river tours, coffee tastings, etc in Costa Rica. Ultimately we want a combination of relaxing by the beach/pool and activity like zip lining, hiking. I would love to hear opinions on both places, the activities people have done, overall experience. I know we can't really go wrong because they're both great places, but any advice and information is appreciated. Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 AOL 1800:681:7208 Password Reset Contact AOL Tec*h Sup0rt baba!
- 2 Over rated Ritz Carlton
- 3 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 4 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 5 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 6 Hilton Aruba
- 7 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 8 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 9 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 10 Which Island to visit
- 11 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 12 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 13 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 14 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 15 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 16 Taking Items to Cuba
- 17 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 18 Bermuda Restaurants
- 19 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 20 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 21 Christmas vacation
- 22 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 23 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 24 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 25 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not