How difficult/easy is to transfer from SXM (Dutch St.Martin) to St.Barts via ferry. There is no way my husband would survive the plane ride to St.Barts so the ferry is our only option. We will have a 6 mo old baby with us and want to make sure this is not foolish, especially with issues like 1) plane being late, 2) missing the first ferry. We will be traveling non-stop from NYC (~4 hours).
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 https://supplementbase.com/rapid-lift-fx
- 2 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 3 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 4 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 5 Christmas vacation
- 6 NYE in Punta Cana
- 7 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 8 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 9 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 10 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 11 Abaco day trips
- 12 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 13 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 14 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 15 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 16 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 17 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 18 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 19 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 20 sailing the Abacos
- 21 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 22 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 23 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 24 1st time to Barbados
- 25 Help selecting an island destination!