Will be visiting St. Barths for one day in early Jan. 2010; tendering to the Island from a cruise ship. Can anyone recommend a hotel to spend a relaxing day on the island where there would be a day use fee for use of pool, chairs, and beach?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 CANON + 1800/681/7208 IN$TALATION recovery CONTACT CANON tec*h ak47baba
- 2 Christmas vacation
- 3 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 4 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 5 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 6 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 7 NYE in Punta Cana
- 8 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 9 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 10 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 11 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 12 Abaco day trips
- 13 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 14 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 15 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 16 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 17 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 18 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 19 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 20 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 21 sailing the Abacos
- 22 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 23 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 24 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 25 1st time to Barbados