Notices

staying one night in mo bay jamaica

Mar 27th, 2012, 10:28 AM
Original Poster

staying one night in mo bay jamaica

i need some help and i apologize in advance if this is already in one of the forums. i am heading to montego bay jamaica for a destination wedding this May. this is my first trip to the island... my mother and i decided to fly out a day earlier because the airfare was cheaper. we are looking for a nice hotel not necessarily all inclusive to stay for one night as we are all set for the other nights. i was thinking of trying to get us on the hip strip for something different to see and do. i have read mixed reviews about some hotels on the strip (between the noise, unclean, etc)... we would prefer to be on or near the beach and the shops all within short walking distance if not very close? also if we could be near any sites like the rose hall house that would be fantastic though i am sure we could take a taxi. please help....your suggestions are greatly appreciated. thank you
Mar 27th, 2012, 04:15 PM

What about Sandals Carlyle? It is within walking distance of the stip, all inclusive, but small. You can also visit the beach at Sandals Montego Bay (private and beautiful).
Mar 28th, 2012, 04:15 AM

www.booking.com many great options for you with a map. Toby's nice for price Grandiosa and Wexford also all close to Sangster
airport and beaches for me in the past. AIs are more $$$ but
jamaica.bookit.com for deals there.

Congrats and Happy Trails!

Search this Thread